What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad case #5.......interesting option.

DoingOK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My fifth iPad case came in today. I thought it was unique looking so I figured I'd give it a try. Pretty basic, with a leather strap and leather "button" to act as a stand. Aged leather case is well made.

DSC04627.jpg

DSC04630.jpg

DSC04632.jpg

Last edited:

Nancy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.hkktec.com
woo.....
I like the color :)

but if the case with built-in keyboard,i think it is will better .What do you think?

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought a BookBook case last week too and I love it. I get so many comments about it.

Only thing that bugs a little - i feel like the top (the end that has the elastic strap) sets closer to the zipper than the other end. Sometimes the zipper even wants to slide under it. I wish there was a little more space between the top of the iPad and the zipper. Does yours fit the same?

I'd still buy this case again in a minute! I have the red and brown version - it's so nice looking and tactiley it feels great - my sleek tech encased in leather and soft suede. I love it .

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im interested! How is the padding? If it falls, can it withstand the shock?

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, it would protect it. (As much as any folio cover would.) It has soft padding on the inside of both covers; also if it is zipped shut there is protection from the zippered case.

I really can't say enough about how cool this case is!

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate being that guy that brings up a thread that was 7 pages deep, but after searching through the old posts, I'm desperate. I've been lurking on here for a little bit now but just registered and hopefully can add something to this awesome forum.

What is the name of the other case in the OP pic? The black and orange one. I'm really liking the style.

Thanks for helping and not yelling at me : )

Edit: Finally found the review for the Melkco buried on the 23rd page.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts