What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad camera kit smells like crap

LAC_STS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't ask why but I was showing my Ipad camera connectors to a friend and the first thing he does is look at them and then smell them. Then he says WHOOA smell that. It smells like a sweaty gym or dirty old socks.

Thinking he was joking I laughed and smelled it and what do ya know. The damn thing smells like crap.

So any of you who have the camera connector dock things smell them where the connectors are. When you smell either where the 30 pin connector is or where the USB or memory card slot is it smells SOOO bad. It is obviously inside of it that smells that's why it is the connectors that smell because its inside.

Do you guys smell bad. I mean REALLY bad.

madmacfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't ask why but I was showing my Ipad camera connectors to a friend and the first thing he does is look at them and then smell them. Then he says WHOOA smell that. It smells like a sweaty gym or dirty old socks.

Thinking he was joking I laughed and smelled it and what do ya know. The damn thing smells like crap.

So any of you who have the camera connector dock things smell them where the connectors are. When you smell either where the 30 pin connector is or where the USB or memory card slot is it smells SOOO bad. It is obviously inside of it that smells that's why it is the connectors that smell because its inside.

Do you guys smell bad. I mean REALLY bad.

Maybe the type of plastic. Used to be a problem at school.
Urea-formaldehyde - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This thread makes me go "ick".

attachment.php

Attachments

• gross.gif
    gross.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 562

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My camera kit smells like warm cup cakes.

Frankly I think the poster was nuts, no smell here.

I just discovered that my Logitech Wireless keyboard works perfectly with the iPad using the camera adapter and the USB receiver dongle.

Now that smells slick!

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
Maybe you and your friend have a brain tumor.... or not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo]YouTube - It's not a Toomah![/ame]

Or maybe you just shouldn't smell it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqrO4EFjhU]YouTube - Family Guy - Fred Flintstones Ass[/ame]

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My camera kit is sitting somewhere in China...probably absorbing the smell! Wont get till early June!!! :(

Most reactions

Latest posts