What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading in Atomic Browser and tabs

shane01101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have Atomic Web browser and I wanted to know how do I download files? I am trying to download pdf and word files. In safari its very simple to download files and I cannot find a button that says download in atomic. Also is there a setting that when I open new tabs and then when I go back to original tab, the tab will not refresh/reload? It is very annoying when I open a couple tabs at school and try to go back and has to reload on slow connection. I notice that tabs will not reload if you click back and forth very quick but if you wait like 1 min it has to reload before it will let you view.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have Atomic Web browser and I wanted to know how do I download files? I am trying to download pdf and word files. In safari its very simple to download files and I cannot find a button that says download in atomic. Also is there a setting that when I open new tabs and then when I go back to original tab, the tab will not refresh/reload? It is very annoying when I open a couple tabs at school and try to go back and has to reload on slow connection. I notice that tabs will not reload if you click back and forth very quick but if you wait like 1 min it has to reload before it will let you view.

When you hold on link a pop up will appear where you'll have the option to download file.

njjuliano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yep, the download option should show up.

same q with the tab reloading for me. atomic lite does not reload, so im left to assume its a setting that i missed. ive looked at the settings and searched for the answer and im still in limbo. looking forward to the answer.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
njjuliano said:

same q with the tab reloading for me. atomic lite does not reload, so im left to assume its a setting that i missed. ive looked at the settings and searched for the answer and im still in limbo. looking forward to the answer.

Not sure if the gestures are activated in the lite version but for me I just need to give the ipad a little shake and the page reloads.....or I can configure a differant gesture.

njjuliano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
njjuliano said:

Not sure if the gestures are activated in the lite version but for me I just need to give the ipad a little shake and the page reloads.....or I can configure a differant gesture.

I personally dont have that turned on, or do I need to do so, and configure a different gesture so that it doesnt automatically reload? Just to be clear, I DONT want it to reload (in the full version, as it functions fine in the lite), until I want it to.

Most reactions

Latest posts