What's new

IPAD Bookmark Folder

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
360
Reaction score
81
Location
South Jersey
Hi all,
Accidentally put a folder in another folder and I’ve been trying for the better part of an hour to move it back into the mainstream of bookmarks, by itself.
Keep reading about creating bookmarks, folders and so on. Can’t find this situation.....
Thanks, Ken
 
In Safari, you’ll have to do the following to get a folder to a different location:
Open your bookmarks so that you see the folder, but not it’s content. Then tap Edit:
BF2FAE9E-66E5-4D41-996B-654DDA700D82.webp

Select the folder:
70EA0F7D-4CD1-4A14-9913-FAEE64FE9DC4.webp

6F62B3DE-642E-49D1-A1E7-BBE8624A8987.webp

3D447777-914C-4793-BAD2-1F04D68E0391.webp

Hope that helps.
 
Well, now I feel dumb. I didn’t even know about bookmark folders! Thank you for the accidental lesson. I definitely earn that IPF novice rating..... L
 
Thanks JA.....We all came away a little better.
Worked ok here. Just need to get off in the right direction sometimes.....Ken
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom