M monrow iPF Noob Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jan 28, 2013 #1 When should i charge my ipAd4 ??
Gabriel1 iPF Noob Joined Mar 11, 2011 Messages 17,090 Reaction score 747 Location Cranbrook, Kent, UK Jan 28, 2013 #2 Any time, there is no memory effect on iPad batteries so charging little and often is fine. The Archangel
Any time, there is no memory effect on iPad batteries so charging little and often is fine. The Archangel
Black_Soul33 iPF Noob Joined Dec 21, 2012 Messages 125 Reaction score 4 Jan 28, 2013 #3 I connect my iPad for charging as I sleep and unplug it as I get up... Maybe you should try that... Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF
I connect my iPad for charging as I sleep and unplug it as I get up... Maybe you should try that... Sent from my iPad 32GB using iPF