What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad bag

morphnavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do anyone knw which is the best bag for ipad which has a strap holder?

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's one I use by otter box. Not sure the name, It might be defender I forget. But searching for otter box cases you will see one that has a four corner strap with a handle for holding in to the ipad, and it comes with a shoulder strap and a small pouch for charging accessories, headphones. It has a strap for the auto and a dinky cover for the face. I shelled out for this and a hard case by trident with a screen protector. Together they make a solid bet for protection. The drawback to the trident is the clips pop easy. I carry it like a purse sometimes, and its never slipped out. It fell a few times, cracked the protector not the case. But that was from table use and children lol. But the otter does not have a stand unless you use the pouch. But I clip mine into a small plastic food or storage container, and it holds the ipad and amplifies for cheap!!! It's not seamless but it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts