What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad bag

vincci

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a realtor and looking for a bag that can carry both for iPad and iPhone and some business cards while doing a showing, but not a big messenger bag. I just want a small bag that will hold only these few items to bring with me to every showing and have shoulder straps to allow me to be hands free to open doors.

Any suggestion on where I can find such a bag?

Vincci

FunGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know any specific brand but looking at amazon and ebay will help a lot, once you get to pick your choice of brand look for a local reseller.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought my Targus bag from Staples. Designed for a net book, it holds my iPad 2 in its case, Apple BT keyboard, chargers, pens and cables. There's room for a couple of phones in there too. Oh, and it has a shoulder-strap too. Can't remember how much I paid for it, but it didn't break the bank.

Most reactions