What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad as screen monitor?

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Tuttle - appears that your attempts have ALMOST worked out, but I agree that a non-iPad viewing option is your best choice.

First, do you have an HDTV in your second home, preferably w/ an HDMI input option? If so, a consideration? Second, if not then you might want to decide on buying an HDTV instead of a monitor - a small TV would not be too expensive and would give you some other choices?

As to a monitor, some of the better brands that I've seen/read about are Viewsonic, Asus, & Dell but there are so many - a google search on 'best computer monitors' or a look on the PC Mag or PC World websites will probably give you plenty of choices w/i your price range. You have a number of video output options on the iMac Mini, including HDMI, so you'll need to decide 'how' to connect and make sure all is compatible.

Good luck w/ your selection - shout back if you still have questions and hope others will 'chime in' - Dave :)

Will do. Thanks mucho!

Most reactions

Latest posts