What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad as phone

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is anyone using Line2 or other app on a regular basis to use their iPad as a phone? I don't make phone calls a lot and use my phone (HTC Droid) more for checking email and Internet. I am wondering if anyone has ditched their phone and opted for just an iPad instead.

Reaction score
Is anyone using Line2 or other app on a regular basis to use their iPad as a phone? I don't make phone calls a lot and use my phone (HTC Droid) more for checking email and Internet. I am wondering if anyone has ditched their phone and opted for just an iPad instead.

I used Whistle for a bit but a phone as a phone is so much more convenient.
For texts I have added Text+ to my Ipad, Galaxy Tab and Incredible so that if someone sends a text to the number it pushes to all 3 devices at once and I can reply from whichever I'm using at the time and it works over wifi or data network. Some of my contacts didn't like my changing numbers but they got over it.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

kingwood614

iPF Noob
Reaction score
line 2

yes i use my pad as a phone using line2 its way cheaper the only thing i cant do is send pic mail great app for 10.00 dollars a month and u can text

Most reactions

Latest posts