What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Apps now in the App Store!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad-itunes-store.jpg

Apple has set live the first iPad Applications that will be available in the App Store. You now have a little over a day to browse through apps and select which ones to download on launch day. Check out the full listing here! Let us know what apps your going to get.

Thanks for the tip Jcat!

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to wait 'till launch day. I'm already downloading and getting them ready to sync! =)

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow I'm going to go ahead and wait and read some of the reviews before making a commitment on some of these apps.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something I noticed... some of these apps have the iPhone and the iPad versions all built in to one download and they aren't just upscaled versions for the iPad. Take Epicurious for example. One download works on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and the interface for the iPad is drastically different.

That is cool!!!

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool indeed. A couple of my apps had updates available today (like pandora) and now I have iPad versions of these as well as the iPhone. My Apps tab in iTunes is now broken into 3 sections :
  1. iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps
  2. iPhone and iPod touch Apps
  3. iPad Apps

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the Pandora app... will it still be free unlimited like on the iPhone?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad compatibiliy

Cool indeed. A couple of my apps had updates available today (like pandora) and now I have iPad versions of these as well as the iPhone. My Apps tab in iTunes is now broken into 3 sections :
  1. iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps
  2. iPhone and iPod touch Apps
  3. iPad Apps

for me is the same, so now i start to be worry do we will have the right to use all iPhone app's we have yet

Most reactions

Latest posts