What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad app that controls content?

marcalan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone aware of an app that would allow me to maintain control over content that my team would view on/offline on iPads?

Specifically, I envision uploading content from my desktop and my sales team downloading their favorites on their IPads to review on/offline. However, they would not be able to:

Emailing / Sharing files
Uploading files
Editing / Deleting files
Organizing files for all users
Moving files or copies of files outside the app
sync files to folders on their desktop

Most of the apps I reviewed could not disable theses features. Thank you for your help!

ppacun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. The app is called vabletlite. Read about it at vablet.com - When you set up for your free trial, enter IpadForums for a 21 days to get ads removed.

Is anyone aware of an app that would allow me to maintain control over content that my team would view on/offline on iPads?

Specifically, I envision uploading content from my desktop and my sales team downloading their favorites on their IPads to review on/offline. However, they would not be able to:

Emailing / Sharing files - The admin can set this on a file by file basis
Uploading files - Yes
Editing / Deleting files - Yes
Organizing files for all users - Yes
Moving files or copies of files outside the app - Unless you designate this
sync files to folders on their desktop - All files reside within a secure container

Most of the apps I reviewed could not disable theses features. Thank you for your help!

Fedricwalls

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link which is suggested by "followthesapper" is really so useful to your issue regarding the control of content. Apple's official site having every solution for their customers and queries. First view its site fully, may this will be so helpful to you.

Most reactions