What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad and Picassa Pictures Need help and suggestions

arikinthecity

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to buy the IPAD2 to do video chats with my grand mother using facetime or Skype. I also want the Ipad to show new photos automiatically. All my family puts their photos on PIcassa web albums. Is there an app that will constantly check a list of picassa users public albums and display them when the ipad is idle or when you open up an app?

I want to make this a 1 click solution since my grand mother is 90 years old and not very tech savy. Like she has never had a computer, cell phone, cordless phone, nothing. It's like jumping from the 1970's to 2011 in 1 second.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know about Picassa, but the Photobucket official app is great. One tap and you're in your album.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are two apps that show up in the App Store when you search for Picassa; Web Albums for iPad is the only one that says it is specifically made for the Picassa.

Web Albums

You can always download and install iTunes you your computer and research available apps before making any decisions. It doesn't cost to look. :)

Edit: eh! Scrap the one result thing. Picasa is spelled with one 's', there are at least a dozen apps that turn up in the search results.

Last edited:

Silent Assassin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WebAlbums is the best thing going for Picasa and iPad.. I upgraded to the 20gb for $5 per year and it's been great!! All of my pics (9.5gb worth spanning more than 20 years) everywhere I go, and not just sitting on my iPad.. I love the cloud!

Most reactions

Latest posts