What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad air - wifi gets hung up

s61974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 128gb Air, and the wifi keeps getting hung up in loading, and I have to keep going into settings, and turning the wifi off then back on, and then the internet page or email loads up instantly. I have turned off my ipad, I have even unplugged my router and nothing fixes this. Is there anything I am missing or is anyone experiencing this?

thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the 128gb Air, and the wifi keeps getting hung up in loading, and I have to keep going into settings, and turning the wifi off then back on, and then the internet page or email loads up instantly. I have turned off my ipad, I have even unplugged my router and nothing fixes this. Is there anything I am missing or is anyone experiencing this? thanks
Try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. This will not erase any date but may help,your problem.

jdstone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem - developed after iOS 7.1 update
No problem with my home wifi (apple router) but out in restaurants. Keeps bombing, invokes WISPr calls then tries to login to weird Apple sites and CAN'T: T
These are the site the WISPr invokes:

thinkdifferent.Us
Captive.Apple.Com
iBook.Info
Airport.Us

Reseting network, deleting the particular cafe wifi, rebooting -- NOTHING HELPS!

This is one big ****ing problem

ALSO, frequent bombing out in Safari continues! lso, failure to hold date in safari forms

hoopybunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 126 gb air too and also have trouble with the wifi loading periodically. And sometimes when I'm in an app, it just boots me out.....

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My 32 gig does it too. On my home wifi I have 5g and regular and it hangs on 5g so I switch to 2.4 for a bit or turn off and back on to complete load of page.

Most reactions