What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad air sync problem

Reaction score
When I connect my iPhone6s up to my laptop and enter iTunes, and then click on my iPhone6 and photos I get the option to sync all my photos. I can select my pictures and then select the folders I want to sync. I have always did the same with my iPad Air as I had it set up the same however when I connected it up the other night for some reason it deleted all my photos off the iPad. When I click on photos, and select sync photos, then select copy photos from and select choose folder this is where the problem starts. If I click on my pictures and then click select folder I get a message stating, You have selected a library, please select a folder instead. I have no option to click on individual folders as I do with the iPhone. Below the Sync photos window 'All folders' is selected and I don't have the option to put a tick in 'selected folders' as it is greyed out. I can only click on one folder to copy. If I copy that folder and then repeat the process to copy another folder it deletes the one I have already copied! This is driving me nuts! The only change I have made on the iPad since I last synced it is that I installed software for a flash drive called iShuttle from Integral. Could this have screwed things up in some way or any other ideas how to get my syncs back to normal?

Most reactions

Latest posts