What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Air as a reader...

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was just poking around in one of those "as seen on TV" stores, and found an ipad Lap desk. It is a thin pillow with a plastic top that has a channel in it to hold the ipad. It is perfect for hands free reading, and for typing with my apple Bluetooth keyboard. I wish there was a way I could turn the page hands free. Say turn or something. I know that sounds ridiculously lazy, but I eat and read a lot...

Yeah, why can't Siri accept a turn page command? Hmmmmm......

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use my iPad Air with a Zagg Folio - so I just open and read. No hands (other than to turn pages). I agree that a voice-activated page turn would be a great tweak.

Fred Garvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have the camera track your eye movements...and when you stare a a small icon on the bottom of the page for a second or so, it turns the page.

And a robotic hand puts another Nacho Cheese Dorito in your mouth....

Zugzwang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Have the camera track your eye movements...and when you stare a a small icon on the bottom of the page for a second or so, it turns the page.

And a robotic hand puts another Nacho Cheese Dorito in your mouth....

Samsung has that. It fails miserably, like most of their "smart features".

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most reactions