What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing SlimShell Origami Folio Case Cover for iPad Air!

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rooCASE SlimShell Origami Folio Case Cover for iPad Air

This rooCASE features an origami cover that folds into landscape, portrait, and typing mode, made with premium synthetic leather, slim and light weight with soft matte feel finish, magnetic front cover features auto sleep/wake function.

View attachment 49494View attachment 49495View attachment 49492View attachment 49496View attachment 49493

• Series: SlimShell Origami
  • Fits Perfectly for iPad Air (November 2013 Release)
Limited Special Pricing Offer - Pre-Order yours HERE on Amazon Only! (in stock date as shown on Amazon)

Attachments

• rd1.jpg
    rd1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 573
  • rd5.jpg
    rd5.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 568
  • rd7.jpg
    rd7.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 546
  • rd3.jpg
    rd3.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 608
  • rd2.jpg
    rd2.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 620

Qwho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use no case on my iPad3, and it is in perfect condition, why ruin the beauty of the iPad, and now the iPad Air, by using any type of case, not I!

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use no case on my iPad3, and it is in perfect condition, why ruin the beauty of the iPad, and now the iPad Air, by using any type of case, not I!

Curious how you type without any way to hold the Ipad. I have had an Ipad since they came out and I find a case absolutely necessary--I use mine for many things besides reading or viewing videos so need to have some way to hold it in various positions.

Most reactions

Latest posts