What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD 5 in near future!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirPlayit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 10 will be out by 4th of July 2013 featuring iHologram technology and 20G of RAM.

Lol, if Apple can release a new version update per 40 days in average and will probably get iPad 10 in July

HeidiClare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're never going to see Apple have an open version of iOS in the same way that Android is.

This is what I would like to say here. Android does a big work than this and always I go for it. This is what I would like to say here. Android does a big work than this and always I go for it.

OP
W

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is what I would like to say here. Android does a big work than this and always I go for it. This is what I would like to say here. Android does a big work than this and always I go for it.
Wow! I guess you have joined the wrong forum then!

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
waah said:
Wow! I guess you have joined the wrong forum then!

Yeah , I thought the same too , what a random post !! If you don't like something go elsewhere !!!

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Drew wal said:
Yeah , I thought the same too , what a random post !! If you don't like something go elsewhere !!!

In the one other post she made, she stated that she owned a iPad and used it for youtube, movies, etc.
Each person has to decide what works best for them and there's no single device that can satisfy everybody.

Last edited:

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really should pay more attention to previous posts ! I didn't see the previous , I just thought because of the duplication it seemed odd. :-(

OP
W

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the ipad3 not even considering the 4 not really much of an upgrade. Waiting for the 5 or 6 to come out.

Yes, I dont think Apple made a wise move my releasing iPad 4, when the features added just do not justify an upgrade IMO. Will wait till the iPad mini gets retina display! That will be a killer product!

GMLP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just holding off on the iPad 4 for now. My iPad 3 is still screaming fire and the old 30-pin-connector proved useful in picking up girls since a lot of them at my university are still using old devices, and just last week one of them asked to borrow my cable to charge her iPhone 4S ;p. On the technical side, until they have in-cell touch similar to iPhone 5, thinner, lighter and cooler iPad(s) in 2013 I will hold on to my wallet dearly :D

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
waah said:
Yes, I dont think Apple made a wise move my releasing iPad 4, when the features added just do not justify an upgrade IMO. Will wait till the iPad mini gets retina display! That will be a killer product!

I agree that the mini really needs the better display. Heck, the iPod touch fifth gen has it so there isn't a reason to have left it off the mini, IMO. I don't know if I would call the iPad 4 a new model. It's more like the iPad 3.5. ;)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They could make the "Home" button a quieter click when pressed on iPad & iPhone considering their near silent operation I'd have thought this would be nice!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree that the mini really needs the better display. Heck, the iPod touch fifth gen has it so there isn't a reason to have left it off the mini, IMO. I don't know if I would call the iPad 4 a new model. It's more like the iPad 3.5. ;)

It's an iPad 3S. The upgrades were exactly the same as iPhone 4 to 4S.

I'd still rather have a 3.5 than a 3 (or a 4S over a 4).

As long as you're happy with what you have, it doesn't matter if others prefer newer models, though.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPad is no more the new one!

G'day Helen. Yes that is very true. And next year all the owners of the "new one" will, like you, and me, also no longer be the owners of the "new one". That's technology moving forward and its marketing! Unless there is a real need to get another iPad, the one you have is ready and waiting to give you a lot of enjoyment.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
W

waah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
G'day Helen. Yes that is very true. And next year all the owners of the "new one" will, like you, and me, also no longer be the owners of the "new one". That's technology moving forward and its marketing! Unless there is a real need to get another iPad, the one you have is ready and waiting to give you a lot of enjoyment.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup! I love my iPad 3, and would only upgrade if the features added justify it. To me, iPad 4 from an iPad 3 is a no-no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts