What's new

Ipad 4 other devices

catwoman

iPF Noob
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Is it possible to tether an android phone to the ipad 4? I would imagine not as they are two different op systems
 
catwoman said:
Is it possible to tether an android phone to the ipad 4? I would imagine not as they are two different op systems

I certainly is possible! If your Android phone is capable of producing a WiFi hotspot, there's no reason why an iPad 4 couldn't connect to the Internet via that WiFi signal.

However, if you mean; can they be linked together in the manner of a data link, then the answer is no.
 
Last edited:
I have my droid razor as a mobile hotspot and my iPad uses that for Internet access
 
If your iPad is on 4g on Verizon, and you turn on hotspot, then you can likely tether your phone to it.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom