R ramk001 iPF Noob Joined Apr 30, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 30, 2013 #1 I bought ipad4 1 week back now I'm facing heating issue that I cannot hold it in my hand ,pls advice Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
K Kaykaykay iPF Noob Joined Apr 28, 2011 Messages 6,952 Reaction score 446 Apr 30, 2013 #2 If your iPad is unusually hot, take it back to where you bought it and have it checked out and exchanged if needed.
If your iPad is unusually hot, take it back to where you bought it and have it checked out and exchanged if needed.
deepansh iPF Noob Joined Sep 26, 2013 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Nov 19, 2013 #3 Dude usually it happens only when u play hardcore games or watch movies for long time.. If this isn't ur case thn there my a battery problem , Check with the store from whr us bought it
Dude usually it happens only when u play hardcore games or watch movies for long time.. If this isn't ur case thn there my a battery problem , Check with the store from whr us bought it