M mniketan iPF Noob Joined Aug 26, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 26, 2013 #1 Folks, Please suggest good iPad 4 case ..considering my 3 yr old is going to play around it rashly... first time iPad buyer
Folks, Please suggest good iPad 4 case ..considering my 3 yr old is going to play around it rashly... first time iPad buyer
4 4ever iPF Noob Joined Dec 29, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Location Southern Ontario Aug 29, 2013 #2 An Otterbox is supposed to be a tough case that offers solid protection. Will it standup to a 3 year old, I'm not sure.
An Otterbox is supposed to be a tough case that offers solid protection. Will it standup to a 3 year old, I'm not sure.
R rjkgr iPF Noob Joined Aug 21, 2013 Messages 131 Reaction score 15 Location sf Aug 29, 2013 #3 i would chose this one Amazon.com: Fintie (Black) 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover PU Leather Case for Apple iPad 4th Generation Retina Display / the new iPad 3 / iPad 2 (Wake/sleep Function)-Multi Color Options: Computers & Accessories
i would chose this one Amazon.com: Fintie (Black) 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover PU Leather Case for Apple iPad 4th Generation Retina Display / the new iPad 3 / iPad 2 (Wake/sleep Function)-Multi Color Options: Computers & Accessories
giradman75 iPad Fan Joined Apr 26, 2011 Messages 8,276 Reaction score 9,249 Location North Carolina Aug 29, 2013 #4 4ever said: An Otterbox is supposed to be a tough case that offers solid protection. Will it standup to a 3 year old, I'm not sure. Click to expand... Good luck w/ your 3 y/o - my suggestion below - :thumbs:
4ever said: An Otterbox is supposed to be a tough case that offers solid protection. Will it standup to a 3 year old, I'm not sure. Click to expand... Good luck w/ your 3 y/o - my suggestion below - :thumbs:
leelai Administrator Staff member Joined Apr 24, 2011 Messages 24,828 Reaction score 1,309 Location Brisbane, Australia Aug 29, 2013 #5 Hi and welcome to the Forum! Yes an otter box would seem the best choice! But then I would still worry about the screen with a child hitting it on a table corner etc. But then I wouldn't be giving my expensive iPad to a 3 year old....but that may be just me! Good luck with your quest!
Hi and welcome to the Forum! Yes an otter box would seem the best choice! But then I would still worry about the screen with a child hitting it on a table corner etc. But then I wouldn't be giving my expensive iPad to a 3 year old....but that may be just me! Good luck with your quest!