What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G

tom1252

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking at getting an iPad 3G but i don't want to be be on a monthly contract. Some service providers offer a daily usage charge.(Pay As You Go)

My question is do they offer a week/ month rate and what is the cost and data limit?

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pay £15 a month on O2 Pay As You Go and that gives you 3GB I will find out more info.

Quote from a website announcing the tariffs for Mobile services.

O2 has announced that it will be offering three tariffs. For £2 a day, iPad owners can access up to 500MB, without having to sign any contract. It also has two monthly payment options: for £10 a month iPad users get 1GB of usage and for £15 they get 3GB. Customers can cancel their contracts – with 24 hours' notice – at the end of the month.

I would recommend the £15 but depends how much you want to pay and also how often you will use the Internet

Hope that helps

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I am looking at getting an iPad 3G but i don't want to be be on a monthly contract. Some service providers offer a daily usage charge.(Pay As You Go)

My question is do they offer a week/ month rate and what is the cost and data limit?

It depends what country you live in.

Here in the US there are no iPad 3G data plan contracts. its $15 for 250MB per month or $25 for 2Gigs.

Most reactions