What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanaTheEwok

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bypassed the AT&T registration when I first turned Paddy on. Can anyone tell me how to get back to it. I have a router in my house so I did not need it at first. But I know that I will want it when I leave the house. I take my Paddy everywhere I go. And I know when I used the WiFi I used to get mad because I could not get online.

Go to settings, upper left.

Did that. Nothing happens.

iPadManiac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. It's even better than I thought it would be!

One odd thing when I first synched it though. iTunes said I had previously synched an iPad. The time listed was when I last synched my iPod touch. Anybody else experience this?

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nursedina, why don't u like the cover? I like it just fine.

Ireyn - I want something that is a little more durable. It is great for around the house etc...but I have many medical issues and am frequently traveling to doctors that are 3-4 hours away from me. I want something that will offer a little more protection in my bag/traveling etc...

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bypassed the AT&T registration when I first turned Paddy on. Can anyone tell me how to get back to it. I have a router in my house so I did not need it at first. But I know that I will want it when I leave the house. I take my Paddy everywhere I go. And I know when I used the WiFi I used to get mad because I could not get online.

Go to settings, upper left.

Did that. Nothing happens.

settings then to to cellular data - u can input your info there for the wireless 3g

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back with the bubbly - syncing now - I am quite impressed with the Apple case - and - this appears to be a beautiful piece of hardware. Honeymoon time!

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is here and restoring from my wifi ipad backup.

My fed ex driver said she delivered 50+ to one business in town.

ziva123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2:18 PST still waiting, my husband is sitting outside waiting for the d#@m thing to get here! I'm the fan boy in the family not him......I guess I can go get in line at the apple store pretty soon!!! PLEASE HURRY....I HAVE A LIFE...REALLY I DO..it's here some where...I know it is.... if I keep looking I know I'll find it....maybe........

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the apple cover though, and I do have to say that im not happy with it and will be purchasing a new cover/case in the near future. Other than that, this baby rocks!!!

Hi Nursedina,

I ordered the Apple case too, however, it is on backorder and I haven't read too many positive reviews at this point. I am thinking of canceling my order.

Is there anything specific that you don't like or is it an overall kind of thing?

Thanx in advance for the feedback :)

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to estimate your delivery time go in to your orders in Apple and pull them up. Then write down the time the items were placed on truck out for delivery and when they were notes as delivered.

Over the past 6 weeks I've had six items (mostly peripherals) delivered by FedEx to my home from Apple. All six items were placed on the truck between 8:48am and 10:33am. All six items were delivered between 2:05pm and 2:50pm. I think that's a pretty good window, eh? Besides it gives you something to do while you're waiting.

Seriously folks - for those of you who have not yet received - follow the instructions above. Mine arrive at 2:19PM - just as expected.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I'm getting this set up I have a question: Does the iPad know to first check for a wifi signal and if there isn't one check for a 3G signal? Has anyone yet found the need to manage between wifi and 3G - turning one off and one on?

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. It's even better than I thought it would be!

One odd thing when I first synched it though. iTunes said I had previously synched an iPad. The time listed was when I last synched my iPod touch. Anybody else experience this?

Yes I got the same message... I think it is because of the apps... and I have an iphone... that is what it was referring to for me even though it did say iPad... freaked me a bit at first! LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts