What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am the absolute last person in the eastern time zone to take delivery from FedEx today.

I got it at 3:04 PM EDT. The FedEx driver said they were absolutely blown away with these things today, and each and every one required a signature which slowed him down. He said he had hundreds on his truck alone.

He also mentioned that since this was the last day of the month volume was up and every driver was dismayed to see their trucks were overloaded. But he had a good take also in that this indicated the economy was up and more people would be working soon.

:eek:

Congrats 4phun! And I would definitely consider a lawsuit for the 5 minutes late. They don't know who they're messing with! I can't play with my 3G until tomorrow but I love reading these posts while I hug the fedex box.

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am right there with you EDLEX.....its here in my office but cant play with it yet although I did get it out of the book....just to google over it for a few minutes and put it in its new leather cover......damn I can't wait to get home and PLAY!!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So finally after many months and many posts, I HAVE MY 3G!!!!!!! Delivered @ 1:53PM by a very nice fedex lady who said that everyone she had delivered one to was acting like little kids. I beleive her exact words were 3 year olds. Now I happen to have a 3 yr old and he is much more mature than me! Bad news is I'm on daddy duty now and can't even open the box! But at least I know it's here.:D
LOL
Somehow, even though I'm 53, I feel stuck in the same pattern! LOL

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its all very easy to set up - 3G account, iTunes, mobile me. It's all basically just plug in and follow the directions when you sync it to your computer, iTunes needed to sync of course.everything else that you need just pops up and asks you if you want to sign up/update etc.. Super easy. I have many many songs and lots of apps and it took me about 30 minutes to do first sync. Hope that helps anyone!!

Written from my IPAD 3G !!!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got both mine and my wife's iPads set up. Still debating if I should put a screen potector on them or not.

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2pm and still waiting here. I know from experience I'm on the end of the FedEx route but there was always that slim hope it would be delivered earlier.

On the up side, I know it will come in 2.5 hours or less, and then I have the whole weekend to play. I can wait that long!

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the apple cover though, and I do have to say that im not happy with it and will be purchasing a new cover/case in the near future. Other than that, this baby rocks!!!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Col laughs. Now all the goodies have arrive we have 29 days to wait.
Can some one test wifi connection please see if any problems thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts