What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gosh dag namit...

I gave up waiting and went to work at 10:30.

I passed Santa a mile down the road...

lv2rad8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting here waiting on the front porch... Cement is cold on my butt. Maybe if i give a little "here Fed Ex" and a whistle he'll come a runnin around the corner! Congrats on those that have yours in hand!

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so signing up for the data plan is fast and really easy. The first time you open Safari, you get a pop up asking if you want to sign up now or later. I tapped now, and it took my cc info, billing info, etc, and that was it. All set!

lv2rad8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Every diesel engine i hear my heart skips a beat.... But it is not the one i am waiting for. Should ban all diesel engines but Fed Ex's. NO FAIR! NO FAIR!

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
STILL patiently waiting......oh everyone that has theirs in their hot hands sound like they are over the top!! It should be soon.....I keep going and checking the parking lot at work for the fed ex guy to get here........

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for all the info...

I am new to syncing & to itunes ... its all new to me

(really!... no smartphone or ipod, etc... & I setup my 1st itunes account last night)

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so signing up for the data plan is fast and really easy. The first time you open Safari, you get a pop up asking if you want to sign up now or later. I tapped now, and it took my cc info, billing info, etc, and that was it. All set!

Thanks for that info!

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score

thanks so no accoiunt info required.. just cc details...

Still waiting on mine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts