What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh wow... have fun... let us know how it is working for you

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just opening it now, but I have to say, does ANYBODY do it with more class than Apple? Even the packaging is beautiful.

Floating ...

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As crazy as this waiting is it is actually better than what I went through with my sons for the launch of the Wii. We sat overnight outside of Target for 12 hours in line and we wrote our number in line on our hands with permanent marker so nobody could cut in front of us. The police were on hand at opening and we were warned to walk directly to our cars and lock the doors after leaving the store. I much prefer sitting at home drinking too much coffee and chatting with you guys!

omg. that sounds horrible. ahhhhh - the things we do for our children!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As crazy as this waiting is it is actually better than what I went through with my sons for the launch of the Wii. We sat overnight outside of Target for 12 hours in line and we wrote our number in line on our hands with permanent marker so nobody could cut in front of us. The police were on hand at opening and we were warned to walk directly to our cars and lock the doors after leaving the store. I much prefer sitting at home drinking too much coffee and chatting with you guys!

I am pretty sure I would not have liked that experience... but nice that you did that for your sons.... (but still better to sit here with coffee!)

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE ~ you guys that have your iPads already ~ come back and tell us how it's going syncing up and establishing your 3G account!

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE ~ you guys that have your iPads already ~ come back and tell us how it's going syncing up and establishing your 3G account!

I already have an AT&T account, so not sure how that part will go, but will report back. Syncing is going great, same as syncing the iPhone if you have one.

I cannot believe I am HOLDING IT IN MY HANDS!! Beautiful!

Mike96734

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts