What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, you are very hopeful... I am optimistic too, but when it gets to Anchorage it has to be flown down again 3hrs to Juneau... maybe they will stop on their way up to Anchorage, but not usually.... :eek:

I used to live in Anchorage - at Elmendorf AFB. Two of my children were born there.

I lived there for about 8 years, both my kids were born there too... I enjoyed Anchorage very much in my younger years.

It was so beautiful! But sooo cold and so expensive! the thing i miss the most is Reindeer sausage. it was awesome

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie... I actually had butterflies in my stomach when he pulled up. I guess it just builds the anticipation even more!

You too?!!! I actually passed out from excitement, the fed-ex driver called an ambulance and I was transported to the hospital. The prognosis is that I had a mini-stroke! The good thing is that I got some time with my beloved 3g in the hospital room.:)

I hope ur joking

paul65k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine say out for delivery and due here by 3:00. It is only 11:30 it's going to be a loooong day. :(

Mumford in Arl got his earlier!
Could be worse.....you could be in California and have to wait until 6PM your time :(......only Hawaii has it worse as they are 3 hours behind CA at this time of year.....but then again it IS Hawaii:D

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie... I actually had butterflies in my stomach when he pulled up. I guess it just builds the anticipation even more!

You too?!!! I actually passed out from excitement, the fed-ex driver called an ambulance and I was transported to the hospital. The prognosis is that I had a mini-stroke! The good thing is that I got some time with my beloved 3g in the hospital room.:)

I hope ur joking

are you serious or joking? omg.

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have butterflies too! 3 hours or less to go...

T..I..C..K........T..O..C..K.......T..I..C..K.......T..O..C..K :)

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine say out for delivery and due here by 3:00. It is only 11:30 it's going to be a loooong day. :(

Mumford in Arl got his earlier!
Could be worse.....you could be in California and have to wait until 6PM your time :(......only Hawaii has it worse as they are 3 hours behind CA at this time of year.....but then again it IS Hawaii:D

I am in CA and mine says it is out for delivery by 4:30 - I wish it said 3:00!

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's noon here, just three hours or less to go here. Do you think my FedEx guy/gal has the nerve to take time off for LUNCH, or will s/he be working straight through?? :p

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As crazy as this waiting is it is actually better than what I went through with my sons for the launch of the Wii. We sat overnight outside of Target for 12 hours in line and we wrote our number in line on our hands with permanent marker so nobody could cut in front of us. The police were on hand at opening and we were warned to walk directly to our cars and lock the doors after leaving the store. I much prefer sitting at home drinking too much coffee and chatting with you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts