What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How exciting for all you that have gotten it!

Seems that mine has spent this whole time in CA & is now still in WA..
If it gets here (alaska) at all today, it will be end of evening...

Not at all. It got to Seattle at 4:30 local time. Let's say it sits there for 2 hours and then takes off. Takes off at 6:30. Flight to Anchorage is 6 1/2 hours - so it gets to Anchorage at 1pm. But wait - that's actually noon Alaskan time. So it's there at noon -- plenty of time to deliver by 4:30 PM.

yes, you are very hopeful... I am optimistic too, but when it gets to Anchorage it has to be flown down again 3hrs to Juneau... maybe they will stop on their way up to Anchorage, but not usually.... :eek:

lreyn330

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine say out for delivery and due here by 3:00. It is only 11:30 it's going to be a loooong day. :(

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not at all. It got to Seattle at 4:30 local time. Let's say it sits there for 2 hours and then takes off. Takes off at 6:30. Flight to Anchorage is 6 1/2 hours - so it gets to Anchorage at 1pm. But wait - that's actually noon Alaskan time. So it's there at noon -- plenty of time to deliver by 4:30 PM.

yes, you are very hopeful... I am optimistic too, but when it gets to Anchorage it has to be flown down again 3hrs to Juneau... maybe they will stop on their way up to Anchorage, but not usually.... :eek:

We're all pulling for you! I live in a very rural area - only way to get mine in is by the FedEx horse. I have my dog outside listening for the sound of hooves!

Mike96734

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:d all i can say is........my ipad has arrived at 10:45 a.m. Est. - now i am charging it....:d:d:d

Please tell me it came with a partial charge.... I dont think i can wait the extra time! Im in hawaii, so I get mine DEAD last in the states.

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok .... I want to see more pictures of all your new 3G today's while I wait!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:d all i can say is........my ipad has arrived at 10:45 a.m. Est. - now i am charging it....:d:d:d

Please tell me it came with a partial charge.... I dont think i can wait the extra time! Im in hawaii, so I get mine DEAD last in the states.

The wi-fi iPads came fully charged, so I would think the 3G is no different.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked mine up at 8:30, dropped by the house on the way to a meeting, got it started syncing. Now I am back home getting it set up for use as I leave out on my trip in 20 minutes.

I talked with the gal at FedEX when I picked it up and she said they got a ton of these in today.

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I used to live in Anchorage - at Elmendorf AFB. Two of my children were born there.

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FedEx Home Delivery truck is here in my complex, but I think the iPads are coming via regular FedEx Express... the wait is soooo long!!

socalpimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie... I actually had butterflies in my stomach when he pulled up. I guess it just builds the anticipation even more!

You too?!!! I actually passed out from excitement, the fed-ex driver called an ambulance and I was transported to the hospital. The prognosis is that I had a mini-stroke! The good thing is that I got some time with my beloved 3g in the hospital room.:)

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I used to live in Anchorage - at Elmendorf AFB. Two of my children were born there.

I lived there for about 8 years, both my kids were born there too... I enjoyed Anchorage very much in my younger years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts