What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So excited for you guys who have them already!!! I am still waiting, but just 4 hours or less ...

Celeste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FedEx guy just came.. I was so excited! All he had was a photo book I had ordered from Apple. :(

He said my iPad would be on a different truck (a van actually) since it was overnight shipping. The wait continues...

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FedEx guy just came.. I was so excited! All he had was a photo book I had ordered from Apple. :(

He said my iPad would be on a different truck (a van actually) since it was overnight shipping. The wait continues...

Oh wow!! What a TEASE -- almost too much to bear, except that you know the next FedEx truck you see will be carrying your baby!!!

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That's not nice. The regular truck got there before the priority.

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fedex is strange, unlike UPS which uses the same trucks to do ground and overnight shipments, Fedex has Fedex Ground and Fedex as separate. Not so convienent when you want to ship packages two different methods

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
10:00 a.m. here. Fedex usually delivers around 10:30 - 11.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

:comingsoon:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm so wound up from all the espresso's I've had I think I would have smacked him if he told me that.

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine too! Oh boy! I met the FedEx guy in the driveway. He said he had a lot of these boxes from Apple :)

-Greg

Celeste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie... I actually had butterflies in my stomach when he pulled up. I guess it just builds the anticipation even more!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How exciting for all you that have gotten it!

Seems that mine has spent this whole time in CA & is now still in WA..
If it gets here (alaska) at all today, it will be end of evening...

Attachments

• ipad shipment info2.jpg
    ipad shipment info2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 124

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How exciting for all you that have gotten it!

Seems that mine has spent this whole time in CA & is now still in WA..
If it gets here (alaska) at all today, it will be end of evening...

Not at all. It got to Seattle at 4:30 local time. Let's say it sits there for 2 hours and then takes off. Takes off at 6:30. Flight to Anchorage is 6 1/2 hours - so it gets to Anchorage at 1pm. But wait - that's actually noon Alaskan time. So it's there at noon -- plenty of time to deliver by 4:30 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions