What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

edge7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The AmEx account finally shows a charge this morning. I got the "Action Required" email from Apple and I'm officially "out for Delivery". I'm off work today, nothing to do but wait. Thought I'd load up UBUNTU 10.04 to pass the time, but I keep coming back here to see how everyone else is doing. We're down to the final hour.... er, hours. I wish the school buses would quit going by, they sound like FedEx trucks.........:)

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is now in Portland - normal for a same day delivery. I never did get a phone call from FedEx or even an email from Apple. Had to get the information from my Apple account page.

YankeeGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is out for delivery. Put a note on my front and back door last night (overkill? lol) saying that I am home to sign for my delivery, just give me a moment to get to the door, in case I am in the shower, or bathroom, changing clothes, anything! Not taking any chances!

All I know is, before 3 pm today, I will be joyous!! :D

xardoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on the truck for delivery now!!!! :D:D:D I went and sat on my front porch.... it didn't make it come any faster.....:confused:

My signature is on the door... just in case!!!

Mine too! paranoid they could knock and me not hear them, mine is out for delivery so any time now......

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the action required email yesterday, have been charged and my ipad has arrived in town, just waiting for it to be delivered.

nursedina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's the scenario:
I ordered 2, 3g's arriving here hopefully Friday mid-day. I'm surprising my wife with one for no special occasion other than why not.
I have a great dinner planned at home, even champagne and candle light.
It will be a fun surprise!
My problem is, should I open mine when it arrives (she'll be at work all day) and set it up and play with it, or should I keep it packaged (with LOTS of will power) and wait until I surprise her, and we both will enjoy the same experience of excitement at the same time?
I do have will power, but damn, I've been pre-ordered for 6 weeks and have been going crazy waiting like all of us....
What to do...:)

wait for her...,, you waited this long... ;)

thats a sweet and awesome surprise ...wait for her if you can. Or set them both up - charge it etc....and place it on the table all ready to go!

Orcapal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations!

Mine just left Oakland, so I guess another four hours, or so.

iKimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree! Have them both ready to go!!! Very nice of you! How exciting for your wife tonight!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had to go to a parent teacher conference but I'm back now. Latest update is: On FedEx vehicle for delivery! I have the pre-sign form taped to the door just in case. I'm sitting at my computer, double espresso in hand, staring at the security cameras for any sign of a white truck. I can't beleive this day is finally here!

edge7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on the truck for delivery now!!!! :D:D:D I went and sat on my front porch.... it didn't make it come any faster.....:confused:

My signature is on the door... just in case!!!

Mine too! paranoid they could knock and me not hear them, mine is out for delivery so any time now......

I'm not worried about that. I have a dog alarm. The FedEx guy knocks on the door, and all hell breaks loose. I keep telling him that FedEx is our friend, they bring us lots of toys!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions