What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Both orders, one from March 13th and one from April 3rd now show shipped. But they show delivery by 4:30 pm -- could be cause I'm rural.

alwayslearning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you can get to the shipping page from FedEx you can print it and sign it and the drive will leave it at the door.

Anyway, I'm with you on the FedEx thing... I don't have the option to pre-sign for it, because it was ordered for me as a gift and the person who ordered it didn't set up an account. I don't even have the link to pre-sign for it. I work from home, but like you said, what if I'm in the shower or the bathroom at the exact moment it's being delivered? Or if I am on the 2nd floor and the FedEx guy decides to deliver it to my BACK door which is basically 2 floors down by the garage (I live in a townhouse)? I'll never make it in time.

Maybe I'll call Apple and see if they can email me a 'pre-sign" form?

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the email the my iPad has shipped. According to Fed Ex its in Middletown Pennsylvania. Interesting enough, as of this moment I have not been charged. I suspect it will happen later on today.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the time is related to location. Out in the sticks where I live, my fed ex orders always say by 4:30pm. But from experience I know he's always here around 10:30-11:00am. Finally less than 24 hours to go!!!!

kPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone gone straight from Ships late April to Shipped? Ordered April 4th, in Seattle, still haven't even been "Prepared for Shipping" :(

Got the email, Card had a hold that disappeared like everyone else.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fedex shipping just updated and it looks like it's shiipping from Nashville, TN.

Last edited:

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fedex shipping just updated and it looks like it's shiiping from Nashville, TN.

did anyone notice that the timing on the shipping detailsd are about 6 hours in the past.. The pick up from Nashville was 6am local time 6 hours ago its 12:30 there now.. so where are the pads now??:confused:? so close....:D

Shuladog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my shipping notification from Apple....Yahoo...Yippeee...OH YEAH!!!...wait a minute...it's just my camera connection kit.

Now that's a dirty trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts