What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaniac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use one on my Storm 2 and one big thing that it helped with is finger prints. My screen was a finger print magnet prior to adding the invisishield and now it hardly shows fingerprints at all. For that alone it might be worth while. My plan is to give it a try and see what I think. The worst thing that can happen is that I decide to rip it off and end up having wasted $35 or so. Also, I will have the guy in the mall install it - that is key cuz I hate trying to get the @#$# things to go on right!

-Greg

get a life bro....
you must be a freaking window user....
read!!!!
ipad has one of the most sophisticated screen design.
it does not scratch that easily.
and please do not use a screen protector, but all the screen protector and put it on storm or on junky window pc
yo do not need anything on pad or iphone

Hi there, I am a "freaking windows user" and in fact have been for 20+ years, oh and also a Windows Mobile User (HTC fan as well).
What is really funny is that the iPad will actually be my first ever Apple Product as I am completely happy with my PC Laptops and my HTC Mobile Devices, but I find the iPad a most exciting product.
I have complete respect for the posters on the site, in fact one of the purposes of this forum is to ask and receive advice. There is no real place for people to be flamed - especially for no apparent reason, and please be aware that "freaking windows" users are here too...
Have a nice day!
askbaby

THANKS for your reply an welcome to apple, Listen i am also a window user and still use it every day and I do not compare window and mac or htc vs iphone vs nexus or any other,but once you use mac, it just make yor job lot easier and faster.
a 40 minute window job can be done may be less then 10 minute. I mean it!!!!
and it applies to every products of apple, it may be iphone or mac or ipad
now do you see each and every company is coming out with their so called
IPAD version, why ??????
they came out long ago and died before people even get to know it.
now everyone wants to cash apple hard work for creating a NEED for a device like ipad.
but guess what they all will lend up only on demo display on stores. or some apple hater will buy it because they wanna be apple hater.
I can only say we must appreciate the good technology made for us.
they deserve little bit more appreciation from people like us.
happy ipadding ...........

DFoster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good advice

Thanks... that is good advice. Probably the only worse event than an iPad that wasn't shipped is running out of the house to see the delivery truck with your iPad on board disappear over the horizon. To pick up a delivery at the Fedex distribution facility after 6 pm I have to take a drive that sucks two hours out of my life!

I am so looking forward to getting this...

JMK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SHIPPED!

As of 06:06 a.m.

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Apr 30, 2010 by 3:00 PM

I am in Central Tx.

edge7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]SHIPPED
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Email From Apple
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We are pleased to inform you that one or more of your items has shipped. Please see the details of the shipment below. If you ordered more than one item, they may ship separately.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- The Apple Store
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ordered on Mar 25, 2010

FedEx:
[/FONT]
Anticipated ship date
helpIcon.gif

Apr 29, 2010

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Apr 30, 2010 by 3:00 PM
Just got to make it through the day.......

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No email, no order staus change. Not even a charge posted to the credit card, but that wouldn't show up till later anyway.

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yah!!!! Both 3G's have now got shipping notification. I can breath again. It maybe just a little early to start waiting by the curb for the Fedex truck. :D

Femolala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still PFS.. And l stayed up all night for this.. :( Anyway.. maybe just maybe its related to the destination of the shipment.. cause its definitely not order date .. Has anyone in the Katy area of Houston gotten notification of their shipment?? .. what I would give to know the batching sequence for delivery... and ensure my iPhone 4.0 is ordered the right way...

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont get one IMHO. I have used ZAGG on all of my things. but thats because I am rough with my ipods and phones. my computer gets put on lots of surfaces which inevitably have crap on it which scratch the bottom

But the ipad doesn't fit in a pocket. is much more expensive than ipods or phones, and is designed to be used in cases, whereas computers are not. (overheat, cumbersome, etc.)

so, get a case which covers the screen and treat the ipad like its a $600 piece of glass. you dont want to cover up that beautiful screen!

I use one on my Storm 2 and one big thing that it helped with is finger prints. My screen was a finger print magnet prior to adding the invisishield and now it hardly shows fingerprints at all. For that alone it might be worth while. My plan is to give it a try and see what I think. The worst thing that can happen is that I decide to rip it off and end up having wasted $35 or so. Also, I will have the guy in the mall install it - that is key cuz I hate trying to get the @#$# things to go on right!

-Greg

get a life bro....
you must be a freaking window user....
read!!!!
ipad has one of the most sophisticated screen design.
it does not scratch that easily.
and please do not use a screen protector, but all the screen protector and put it on storm or on junky window pc
yo do not need anything on pad or iphone

This is not allowed lets keep posts clean :(
colin down under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts