What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

torero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Status Change: Prepared for Shipment
Yippeee! That was for my 64GB 3G unit pre-ordered in March. My wife's 16GB 3G ordered in mid April (before the 19th cut-off) still says "Ships Late April". She's already starting to look at me with this dazed, crazed look. OMG, please let hers ship the same day, too :p

ipadgypsy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I just say that this thread has been a lifesaver?
I spend more time here than anywhere - just reading and staying up to date. Great support!

One question - a few days ago I saw a comment about having enough memory on the PC to sync and do back up. I have a Macbook, i-touch 64g and my ipad is 64g. I did order a green drive to ensure I had enough room for everything. But - I am not real tech savvy - do you guys think I should call AppleCare up and do the first sync with them over the phone to ensure I don't screw things up? My thought in getting the green drive was to save everything I want on the ipad (photos especially, and movies) to that drive.
Does this make sense?

Sorry - I don't mean to highjack the thread - but I am so excited now that Apple says my order is prepared to ship - I thought maybe one of you could share a thought! Gotta keep my mind off going crazy waiting!!

Thanks - iPadGypsy

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Status change: Prepared for Shipment
Product
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA
MC496LL/A
You lucky dog you! Errrm!... Make that lucky Seadog you!:D

I think Seadogs spoofing us. I just checked my order status and it still say's "Late April" :mad:

BTW, is it just me, or does everyone cringe a bit when they see the "Cancel order" button on that page? I go waaaayyyyyyy around that sucker when I'm on the page.

Fortunately I have been very busy at work this week and last week, so it's kept my mind off. I also built a new DVR computer over the weekend and went to a huge paintball game on Saturday, so the wait hasn't been bad.

Has anyone else realized that the people in the eastern part of the country will get their iPads before the people in the west :p

I don't spoof. I may make mistakes, but what I posted was evidence that I didn't.:)

cctiger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The wait is killing me

I know its coming, I just have to be patient. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas Morning. :)

OP
G

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mar 14, 2010 at 03:06 PM PDT
Prepared for Shipment
Product Qty.
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 64GB-USA
Ships: Late April

Oh Boy!

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I just say that this thread has been a lifesaver?
I spend more time here than anywhere - just reading and staying up to date. Great support!

One question - a few days ago I saw a comment about having enough memory on the PC to sync and do back up. I have a Macbook, i-touch 64g and my ipad is 64g. I did order a green drive to ensure I had enough room for everything. But - I am not real tech savvy - do you guys think I should call AppleCare up and do the first sync with them over the phone to ensure I don't screw things up? My thought in getting the green drive was to save everything I want on the ipad (photos especially, and movies) to that drive.
Does this make sense?

Sorry - I don't mean to highjack the thread - but I am so excited now that Apple says my order is prepared to ship - I thought maybe one of you could share a thought! Gotta keep my mind off going crazy waiting!!

Thanks - iPadGypsy

I don't think that you can sync over the phone. It's pretty clear that you need iTunes, an iTunes account and internet access to sync...unless you're at an Apple store.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You lucky dog you! Errrm!... Make that lucky Seadog you!:D

I think Seadogs spoofing us. I just checked my order status and it still say's "Late April" :mad:

BTW, is it just me, or does everyone cringe a bit when they see the "Cancel order" button on that page? I go waaaayyyyyyy around that sucker when I'm on the page.

Fortunately I have been very busy at work this week and last week, so it's kept my mind off. I also built a new DVR computer over the weekend and went to a huge paintball game on Saturday, so the wait hasn't been bad.

Has anyone else realized that the people in the eastern part of the country will get their iPads before the people in the west :p

I don't spoof. I may make mistakes, but what I posted was evidence that I didn't.:)

Sorry Seadog :eek: You were the first to see it!

lobywan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wonder what we could read into the long time frame it is taking to move all of these into "prepared for shipment" (i.e., would be additional evidence that there are A LOT of these pre-ordered)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yipaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mine also status changed : prepared for shipment

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. This what it say's:

Prepared for Shipment
Product / Part No.
Unit Price

Qty

Ext. Price
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA
MC496LL/A

$729.00

$729.00

It's say's Prepared for shipment in one place, but ships: Late April at the bottom?

lobywan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading this wrong. This what it say's:

Prepared for Shipment
Product / Part No.
Unit Price

Qty

Ext. Price
IPAD WI-FI + 3G 32GB-USA
MC496LL/A

$729.00

$729.00

It's say's Prepared for shipment in one place, but ships: Late April at the bottom?

The "Prepared for shipment" is all that matters.

ARGGGHHH Mine is still "Not yet shipped"

chiffchaff

iPF Noob
Reaction score

yes, I think that's right - it's prepared for shipment, but not shipped yet, so both statements are true. We can only hope that tomorrow it'll say SHIPPED and that @&?! "Late April" will finally go away completely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts