What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 xbmc addons

bluechase

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I have had a look around but cannot find anything about xbmc addons for the iPad 3. I want to get film viewing tv series etc can anyone help me in what I need to do? Thanks

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive found the fastest way is to install from a zip file. Just do a search for xbmc add ons from your pc / mac (The unofficial list is best) - download whatever zip files you want to a computer, and ssh the zips you want to install to your iPad with winscp or whatever. Then just install the add on zip files by launching xbmc, then system, settings, add-ons, install from zip file. Now browse to where you saved the zips to on your ipad and install them. Now those add on sources will appear under get add-ons, where you can install them. Not sure I can link to a site but the main xbmc site (it's .org) has lots of info, good luck

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1channel is a great add on for series.

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are their any addons to download movies?

Last edited:

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is one to watch movies, icefilm.

Mountaingamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hinds90 said:
Thanks I found navix and it streams.

Icefilms also allows you to download, project free tv, tube plus, and sports devil are all good....navi-x has been flakey lately for me

Hinds90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was giving icefilms a try and it doesn't want to play anything. It says working but never plays movies.

Most reactions

Latest posts