What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 WIFI problem !!!

Hierro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI! i have problem with ipad 3 with wireless , i lost my connection many time in day , i dont have this problem with ipad 2 and my iphone.

what i do to fix this problem ? Thanks

3iWzl3H

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im having the same problems how can this be resolvd?

Spuds tear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wi fi probs

I was told to uncheck "enable lte" under setting for cellular data. Strangely-by doing that the iPad status in the upper left still says AT&T 4g and I stay connected consistently. Before doing that I would have to turn off cellular data and turn it back on every single time I needed to use it as I traveled about my day. It was driving me crazy! Now it's on wifi all the time without any connection problems.

Spuds tear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I apologize-I was responding to issues when using the cellular connection-rather than wifi.

OP
H

Hierro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oke, but i have just wifi model, without 4g. I think that Apple will solve this problem with a new ios, i hope :((

OP
H

Hierro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys i resolve a part of this problem i think. my network name was "default", i change the name into "Hierro's wireless" and now it seen to be fine. i write tomorow to say if the problem is resolve.

Bajabloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if you are still having issues with wifi try changing the channel number on the router, that can sometimes fix dop outs

GnomeGrrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reset network settings, reboot iPad, restore ... all suggested options.

None worked for me. Took it in to Apple yesterday and they replaced it. No problems with the new baby so far.

Most reactions

Latest posts