What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 wifi connection

miffysmate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always update all my Apple products as soon as I can, however, since the IOS6 update, there are certain places that I can no longer connect to a wifi network that I have been using since the iPad was new. Why is this happening, it's annoying the hell out of me. My iPhone 4S & 3GS connect fine, but not the iPad. Any suggestions on how to solve it and get connected?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

There is now another update to 6.0.1 which is for bug fixes which may help you with your connection issues.

A good idea is to reset your router and also see if there may be updates for it also

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other post has now been deleted.

OP
M

miffysmate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry. This was my first thread to this forum and I thought I had deleted it but clearly not. All my equipment has the latest software and it is not just one network it won't connect to it is many and they are not mine to be able to reboot the routers, they are in public places.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you try to reset the network settings in your iPad 3?

OP
M

miffysmate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. I have reset everything, forgotten networks etc. My friend can sit next to me on her iPad 2 can she connect and I can connect both my iPhones and MacBook but not the IPad, hence, the reason I am stuck

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Forgive me....I just want to be absolutely sure we are understanding each other. Below is a pic of what I am talking about:

Attachments

• image-1684866383.jpg
    image-1684866383.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,632
OP
M

miffysmate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes that's exactly what I have done. I have been using APPLE products for 13 years so quite familiar with the Reset network settings

duane518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you.
I have not been able to connect my ipad 3 to my work wifi for a long time. My mini works just fine.
I thought I would try the forum, and found this thread. Now it works again.

Most reactions