What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 Photo album

khp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi any one can help ?
I can't remove photos from my IPad Photos , I can highlighting them but, it can just copy or share the delete button doesn't highlight .
Tried to plug in to the computer , it doesn't show any photos in folder .
I did delete all stream photos . Now I have three options in photos : Photos , Stream Photos , Albums

Anyone have same problem ?

Please

jay3903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To delete the photos on your iPad click on the photo icon when the photos come up you make sure that you're in photos not photo stream you click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner which is a box with an arrow going out of it. Then on the left you'll see all three choices, one of those is delete you select the photos you want to delete and confirm that you want to delete them that should get rid of them.

OP
K

khp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that , the delete button doesn't highlight . I press down the photo I want to delete and delete button doesn't highlight. I restarted many times my Ipad

Minervarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you should click on the saved photos then make a tap on the right arrow icon.... the delete button will be highlighted and you can delete the selected pictures.
I have done this several times... hope it might work for you..

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you transferred the photos to the iPad with iTunes you can delete them only by syncing with iTunes.

OP
K

khp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I am going to try let u know
Thanks

OP
K

khp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It Doesn't worked , will have to take it to the service .
Thanks

dana123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! Seems like a complex problem you are facing.Yes sometime a simple problem becomes a complex and when it is solved it seems very simple.
I am not certain about the OS of both device(Your computer and Ipad)
I think different OS may prevent you from viewing the photos from your Ipad when you pluged in to Computer.

Most reactions