What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3 new apple user problems...

wachs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.
i'm new to the apple universe, and offcause i have some few problems with my new ipad 3.

-When i visit eb.dk it is very laggy and i cant scroll ni e as in other websites. What to do?

-I have installed a program called Hd player, because then. can watch .mkv movie files on my ipad, but it seems that when i have played an .mkv or an iso file the ipad needs a reboot, otherwise i keeps hanging and stop responding, and i cant play the movies again until after the reboot.

-i need a good free program for checking for running programs, i can't seem to find anything already in the ios, any sugestions?

Hopefully someone can help me out..

thanks in advance.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Running programs, double click on the home button and all the running programs will appear at the bottom of your screen, these can be long pressed until they wiggle, then click on the red - to close them, this speeds up the ipad considerably

Last edited:
OP
W

wachs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that was nice. already one of my problems solved :) thanks alot.

now, if anyone have the answers for the rest that would be nice to.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wachs said:
Hello.
i'm new to the apple universe, and offcause i have some few problems with my new ipad 3.

-When i visit eb.dk it is very laggy and i cant scroll ni e as in other websites. What to do?

If you are trying to get to the 'eb.dk' website, I hope this is the website you are referring to....please see a little icon below the word 'kan' in this picture, it states that there is an app for this website available in the App Store.

In the 'apple universe', more often than not, if you are doing something like access a website, especially websites for news and information, the website creates an app that you can acquire in the App Store. If you go back to this website I've pictured, and click on the icon I noticed, it will automatically take you to the App Store and you can acquire this app.

a68339b2.jpg

OP
W

wachs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello.

i allready have the app installed, but i would rather use the website because the app is not that good, i hoped that there was a way to get the site run smooth.

Most reactions

Latest posts