What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 iphone 5

dvye1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who's excited for the iPad 3 and iphone 5 yayyy

evohicks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sjleworthy said:
Not really. Dont use cellular phones and my ipad2 suits me just dandy.

iOS 6 makes me excited though.

Just bought another iPad 2 for the wife, thats how much I'm thinking of the iPad 3 lol

stevemcgee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Apple products. I am also very excited about iPhone 5 and iPad 3. In 2012, these two products will be launched by Apple. I hope it is released as soon as possible. Apple always launches its new products with great applications and fantastic new features.

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very excited to get iPad 3. My last Apple product was a 80Gb iPod Classic, bought about 5-6 years ago. I'm loooooong overdue. Have been super amped to get an iPad, but feel it makes better sense to wait a short while for the 3.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the iPad 3. Will give my iPad 2 to a relative. As for the iPhone 5, I'll reserve judgment until I get a clearer idea of what it's more likely to feature. For now I love my 4S.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

EvilMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really. I only have an iPad 2 because the company bought me one and I'm sticking with Android for my phone for the foreseeable future (eligible for an upgrade in April)

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not going to pay attention to it to see if either warrants a purchase (or if I think the company should give my "2" to someone else and upgrade me to a "3")

Most reactions

Latest posts