What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAd 3 in stores on 24. of february

emmtee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well found out that the iPAd 3 will in Stores on februar the 24. On an german blog an employee of Apple has betrayed him the appointment. Apple wants to bring out the ipad3 before the MWC in Barcelona, ​​so the other competitors to steal the show. nobody will be interested for the samsung 7.7 when 3 daysbefore the ipad3 appear. [Inoffiziell bestätigt] Das iPad 3 kommt am…

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well found out that the iPAd 3 will in Stores on februar the 24. On an german blog an employee of Apple has betrayed him the appointment. Apple wants to bring out the ipad3 before the MWC in Barcelona, ​​so the other competitors to steal the show. nobody will be interested for the samsung 7.7 when 3 daysbefore the ipad3 appear. [Inoffiziell bestätigt] Das iPad 3 kommt am…

Ha...Ha...Ha.. That is the most pin-point speculation I have come across, with a date ha ! :p

virginblue4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, only very high up Apple employees know any information about unreleased products. I thought only a few knew about it. Anyone that high up wouldn't be stupid enough to tell the press the release date especialy as they would probably lose their job!

Sounds like a load of rubbish to me.

apperitif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they ship iPad 3 with Retina display (I hope so) they probably want some/many Retina capable apps available at launch.

Currently there's no iOS SDK update to support retina images on iPad. It takes weeks to test the new iOS SDK, update the apps, review process, etc., so I don't think we'll see the iPad 3 in stores in February.

augustya

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If they ship iPad 3 with Retina display (I hope so) they probably want some/many Retina capable apps available at launch.

Currently there's no iOS SDK update to support retina images on iPad. It takes weeks to test the new iOS SDK, update the apps, review process, etc., so I don't think we'll see the iPad 3 in stores in February.

Ok, So when do you think it could be ready ? and could be available ?

Landlord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be awesome if it was the case, but I somehow doubt it. Taking the stated facts with a pinch (or bag?) of salt.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPad 3 in February. There was talk of a tribute to SJ by bringing it out on his birthday, but there are no February announcements being held by Apple, therefore no iPad until March. There is a tidbit that has indications that it will be available in UK by March 29. That does not mean it will be released on that date.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the US release was aimed for that date, that would be awesome... But I highly doubt that. I love the waiting game. :banghead:

marc99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
ok so the 24th is probably a bit too early, but do you think the ipad3 is really likely to come any time soon? I would really like to buy an iPad and I am not sure if I should wait for the new model or not ....

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi,
ok so the 24th is probably a bit too early, but do you think the ipad3 is really likely to come any time soon? I would really like to buy an iPad and I am not sure if I should wait for the new model or not ....

If you don't have one now then it makes utter sense to hold off for a few weeks - at least until the announcement and see what the new one brings to the table.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On March the 7 Apple is holding their

announcement in Yorba Linda. I would think availability will be within one month of that. February is a tad too early to start standing in line

ooney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wolfpuppies3 said:
announcement in Yorba Linda. I would think availability will be within one month of that. February is a tad too early to start standing in line

Where did you see this?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yorba Linda is a 'burb in SoCal. Why would Apple announce there?

Apple often makes big announcements at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco, which is about an hour from Cupertino, where Apple is based in Silicon Valley.

Most reactions

Latest posts