What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

azza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the ipad 2 and I love Apple but the weak point of Apple is ther is no Flash player, that a big shame for this big company. :mad:

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seriously...........???!! Did you read what just happened to Flash?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

LOL! :D Yes Adobe's complete abandonment of Flash for the mobile platform has been rather prominent in the news these days!

Plus, I'm always amazed at these new posters wanting Flash - a little of preliminary research before buying an iPad would have answered the question, i.e. NOT available - I presume that this thread like many others on the same topic will be CLOSED - :)

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rgsp said:

Sorry folks, but this won't go away overnight. Flash will be a stumbling on some sites for longer then you think.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jduncan said:
Sorry folks, but this won't go away overnight. Flash will be a stumbling on some sites for longer then you think.

There will be sites that have Flash content for a while. However, the writing is on the wall with the news of Adobe getting away from it. In my experience thus far, I have yet to really miss flash at all so for me it hardly mattered anyways. It all depends on the sites you hit and what you are expecting.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, like it or not, flash is a non issue as it isn't going to run natively on an iDevice. If you want to know the reasons then read this http://www.apple.com/hotnews/thoughts-on-flash/

Adobe themselves now agree that an HTML 5 compliant solution is the correct way forwards, read here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15648899

If you need any more info then please search on the forums and as stated above, there is no real need for this thread so it's now closed.

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts