What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If the only significant difference is face-time I'd still buy my current Pad as I don't need it as a toy and I certainly can't see it being any use a camera, just as no phone cameras are worth a jot.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've suddenly realised.. All the whining about no camera & no Flash support...

They're just sulking because they can't get naked on chatroulette aren't they?

The real update will be a retina display, and seeing that they were struggling to keep up with the orders for the current screen, I won't hold my breath about that happening for another 6 -12 months.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should start my own tech blog that just rehashes loads of other rehashes of random BS rumours that someone with no connection with the actual story posted as idle speculation on the Internet six months previously.

I think it'd be a hit. After all - the rest of these jokers get away with it.

Hah!:D
I got a name for it "Things you wanna hear!"
They announce something and further down the page, the complete opposite...:p

We could please everyone with that. When do we start?

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3rd gen iPad is going to have a hydrogen power cell - just needs a thimble of water every 7 days..

...and a built in espresso machine.. Real coffee, not those pod things.. they're stupid, just like Flash.

Because both of those are more useful than a bloody camera... ;)

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already have the 64g and will be buying my wife one for Christmas. If the new version was out, with the same size screen as 1st gen I would buy the newer one, but for a 7 inch screen.....No!!!

Gabriel1964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3rd gen iPad is going to have a hydrogen power cell - just needs a thimble of water every 7 days..

...and a built in espresso machine.. Real coffee, not those pod things.. they're stupid, just like Flash.

Because both of those are more useful than a bloody camera... ;)

Now that is a rumor I can get behind. Hydrogen fuel cell! Cool! Now I will just need 5123 iPad gen 2s to power my Eco bus.........

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple releases iPods in September and iPads in May. They'll stick to that schedule. As far as decreasing size - Apple doesn't react to competitors - specially those that don't have a product out yet.

I would think they'll have a camera - and maybe a little more memory - but the flash memory they're using is expensive and more flash memory drains more battery power.

I think Apple is about 85% of the way there with the current iPad.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys should brush up on hydrogen fuel cells, that's not the way they work at all.

I thought the problem is they don't work? :confused:

But I have faith Apple, I have FAITH! They'll make them work and make them wide-eyed pretty at the same time.

I'm going to go find an android phone to burn.. Cos they're the devil you know.

;)

(I apologise for a general lack of seriousness in my posts today!)

Most reactions

Latest posts