What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 was dropped but I'm getting a free replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

jets67117

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I dropped my ipad 2 and cracked two corners on the screen, but the touch screen still works. I took it to the Apple store and the told me I would have to buy a new ipad 2 for half price.?!

Does anyone know anything about "one-time courtesy replacement" ? If so, could you tell me how I could get that service??

Thank you!! :)

lrutledge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had mine less than 2 weeks, I truly did not drop it, maybe my child did, but the screen is destroyed. I will go to the Apple store but this iPad was very expensive and it obviously has a design flaw if it cracks so easily. there are hundreds of posts about cracked screens. I have dropped my Blackberry at least 20 times and it has never cracked. I have friends who have cracked their iphone screens 2 or 3 times. Apple needs to fix the basic issue

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I dropped my ipad 2 and cracked two corners on the screen, but the touch screen still works. I took it to the Apple store and the told me I would have to buy a new ipad 2 for half price.?!

Does anyone know anything about "one-time courtesy replacement" ? If so, could you tell me how I could get that service??

Thank you!! :)

You already went to the apple store and it was not offered. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions