What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 vs. iPad 3

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a thought, why don't you wait and see what the iPad 3 is all about before trying to decide if you're going to get one, gesh.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jduncan said:
Here's a thought, why don't you wait and see what the iPad 3 is all about before trying to decide if you're going to get one, gesh.

Speculation about the next product will always happen on an iPad forum

Dreama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nancehall said:
If the release of iPad 3 will pursue are you willing to give up and sell your iPad 2 just to buy the iPad 3 ? :rolleyes:

Lol when is it out?

ipadaviator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pharaoh needs to give his people 4G...and a better camera. app developers are providing the other solutions needed. But srsly, 3G...still?

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We have two iPad 1's in our house and chose not to go for the 2 , but I am already saving for a 3

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's a good way to go, poster above me. I'm going to skip a generation of iPads, if not two. No way someone on a limited budget can keep up with it, anyway! :)

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I don't use my iPad 2 to anywhere near its full potential so it will keep me happy yet awhile.

uniquename

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
That's a good way to go, poster above me. I'm going to skip a generation of iPads, if not two. No way someone on a limited budget can keep up with it, anyway! :)

I am skipping the ipad2, it's not that I can't afford it I just can't justify it. I have the original and four android tablets. I'm hooked on the concept for sure, but what the 2 has I can do elsewhere for now. The kids get this one when I get my iPad 3.

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not one for selling old technology because of the newer version; I'll still buy the new one regardless, but the old one I'd give to family as a gift or just keep it as a secondary or backup device for a specialized purpose

tomcruisesuper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's obvious that always the update version is better than the previous version. iPad 3 is very decent iPad and it's operating speed is better than iPad 2. And it is slim and stylish. It is very dashing and it is cheaper than iPad 2 instead of offering these types of excellent features also.

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely will buy it.
I had the first iPad, sold it and go the iPad 2.
If the 3 comes out, will buy it but this time around, will give my wife my 2 rather than sell it.
I think this is the greatest toy I have ever owned.
I can only imagine new versions improving yet more and me wanting them.

Most reactions

Latest posts