What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple case dyed my Invisible shield!!

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nexo said:
few questions? does this shield go on the back of the iPad? was it the shield or the actual ipad that was "dyed"?

It was just the shield thankfully! I had a horrible feeling it was on the iPad so I ripped it off quickly and the iPad was fine

Fstevens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just happened to me on my new white iPad 2. Two smudge marks where the straps sit on the left corners. Ipad was only in the Griffin Élan case for one night. Tried to use iKlear solution to no avail. What I am hearing here is that the only certain solution is to replace the invisible shield.

MJJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate to necro-post, but I've been seeing a yellow line on my ipad air and took it to apple after googling that apple devices/monitors can do this. The guy was very helpful and checked that first..voila! You can CLEARLY see the segmented lines from the folding parts of the case...time for a new one...i'm gonna suspect formaldehyde in the "leather" until further notice.

Most reactions

Latest posts