What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 ordered late

Geebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After being up at 3 a.m. to order my Verizon iPhone online I said I wasn't going to do that again. Ordered my iPad2 at the local Apple store on 3/14. Now I have to patiently wait a month for the device to arrive. I don't know which is worse--ordering in the middle of the night, waiting on an endless line or having the long wait and hoping I receive it before the next generation iPad is out there. This is my first time posting.:)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free from

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/...User_Guide.pdf

Also the iPad2 manual is available at http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_2_user_guide.pdf

It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site GeeBee! Try not to think to much about it and it will be here before you know it! Will the iPhone arrive first? if so, you can get some practice using it before the iPad comes (they are similar in use). This is the best place (I think) for finding out just about anything you want to know about your new iPad. Check out the site really good, read the manual a couple of times and you will be ready when it gets here. Enjoy!

Chiky

OP
G

Geebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice to be here

Thank you Tim and Chiky. I ordered my iPhone as soon as preorders were available--at 3 a.m. It seemed like a crazy thing to do at the time but I really, really wanted that iPhone. I've been so happy with my iphone that I wanted to add to that fun by purchasing the iPad2. I thought I could wait a few months to do the deed but then had a change of heart. After all, the iPad2 is an iPhone without the phone but with a much larger screen and more apps. How good is that?? I use a pc but am beginning to appreciate the differences between the microsoft and apple platforms. I'm beginning to think that when my desktop dies (not for a few more years, I hope) my next computer will be an Apple product. Getting back to the iPad2 and this forum, I find it so helpful reading all of the posts on this forum. I saved the user manual for the iPad2 on a flash drive and I'm beginning to shop bags/cases for the iPad2. I'm uncertain as to whether the bags designed for the iPad will fit the iPad2. I'll have to research that. Thank you for the welcome to this Board. I'll be visiting quite often.

BTW, I have the 32Gb, black wi fi on order.
Best regards,
Geebee in NJ

Most reactions

Latest posts