What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 not moving at Lantau Island

fbizzell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too was concerned that my ipad rested in Hong Kong for 4 days but it arrived right on schedule when Apple told me it would be here.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avista said:
Mine is in transit from Alaska since yesterday. Never arrived anywhere. Was supposed to get it by 4:30 today and it is 4pm now. :(

I'm in the same boat as you. Mine made it to Newark this morning at 230, and gas sat there since. Was scheduled for delivery today at 430 in VA.

Helloneumann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suppose to get mine by 4:30 today, just checked and now that estimated delivery is gone and no IPad. No replacement estimated delivery posted either.

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After spending 14 hours sitting in Indiana, it looks like my ipad is finally moving again. I guess it will be here tomorrow. A day late, but I guess that's better than not at all.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spoke with FedEx tonight and they told me there was an unexpected delay with shipments leaving Anchorage last night which resulted in missing the sorts and then the outbound deliveries. At this point I'm not sure if they are pulling my leg or not. Either way, it is still frustrating and putting a damper on my plans. :(

Helloneumann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, mine showed up today. Only problem is no one was here to sign for it. Now I won't see it until Monday :(

drgolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another Holdup

Mine is now being held in Alaska after spending time in the HK jail. Fed Ex moved my deliver date by one day so it is "still on time". I think Fed Ex is trying to teach Apple a lesson for being so cheap with the service they purchased. I remember when the fast delivery from Apple was in 24 hours from China, which amazed me. Now I am disappointed it takes so long.

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
netsecpro said:
Spoke with FedEx tonight and they told me there was an unexpected delay with shipments leaving Anchorage last night which resulted in missing the sorts and then the outbound deliveries. At this point I'm not sure if they are pulling my leg or not. Either way, it is still frustrating and putting a damper on my plans. :(

This is exactly what happened to mine. It ended up being a day late.

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
netsecpro said:

This is exactly what happened to mine. It ended up being a day late.

Mine was a day late too. It is finally here and I am enjoying it.

Kaps77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine sat there for over two days, almost three. I was fit to be tied. Then it went pretty fast, Alaska, Tenn., Seattle and it arrived one day early.

Be patient, you'll Love it!!!

Kaps

Veloce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use the Yahoo Small Business Tracker.

Just input the your tracking number in the Fed Ex box.

It will show you exactly where your precious is located! It updates much quicker than the Federal Express tracker. For some reason it seems the Fed Ex tracker gets stuck on Lantau Island even though the package has long cleared the place.

King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use the Yahoo Small Business Tracker.

Just input the your tracking number in the Fed Ex box.

It will show you exactly where your precious is located! It updates much quicker than the Federal Express tracker. For some reason it seems the Fed Ex tracker gets stuck on Lantau Island even though the package has long cleared the place.

^ He is right. I used the official fedex website and it says that my package is still at lantau island. However i used the Yahoo Small Business Tracker and it states that my package has arrived at a fed ex ramp in Chek Lap Kok.

Most reactions

Latest posts