What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 not moving at Lantau Island

malteseluv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Cherhall. This gives me hope. My hubby laughs at me because I keep asking "Is it Thursday yet??" I just can't wait to finally own an iPad. I already have a list of apps I want. Figured I would search apps while waiting for the iPads arrival. ;)

Ryo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the race is on! FexEx arrived in Los Angeles at 8:04am. Will it be delivered by 4:30pm today at Monterey Park (~15 miles away)? So excited and yet, so scary for a big disappointment.

Edit: 8:12 AM Status updates to On FedEx vehicle for delivery. Not too shabby. Looks like mine will make the delivery date!

Last edited:

Rotorhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
32G AT&T 3G on FedEx truck today. 5 days and nights at H___ Island. Short stay in "Customs Heaven" AK. Once it got away from "That" island, all went smooth. I was having serious doubts. Good luck for the rest of you as it seems that the big bottleneck has been broken and is shrinking some.

Regards
Steve

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
malteseluv said:
Thanks Cherhall. This gives me hope. My hubby laughs at me because I keep asking "Is it Thursday yet??" I just can't wait to finally own an iPad. I already have a list of apps I want. Figured I would search apps while waiting for the iPads arrival. ;)

When I was waiting on my IPad last year, I spent my time browsing the app store, and had about 20 apps downloaded, ready and waiting when I got mine.

fisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone else suggested this in another thread and it seems to work better. Try using the Yahoo small business fedex tracker: FedEx Package Tracking - AT&T Yahoo! Small Business

It was updated much faster than fedex.com

Mine is now in alaska, after a short stop in Japan. I'm getting excited, but still have to wait until tomorrow.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of 2:15PM, my most recent status was it left the ramp at Lantau. Delivery is still scheduled for tomorrow in VA. That's gonna be a long trip!

Ryo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delivered. For anyone interested, here's my tracking. It's 1 day from AK to LA in the west coast. That's awesome fast! Good luck with your orders!
ipadvd.jpg

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived too on schedule as promised regardless of time spent on Lantau Island. Syncing now. Wow. Can't believe it's finally here.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing complete. Missing applications installed. Connections, data, music, pictures and ebooks synced with no issues. A very fast unit with brighter screen than my iPad original at the same brightness setting. Refresh rate is absolutely amazing. The RED smart cover adds a touch of class to my white unit. Let the fun begin!

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in Anchorage. On to Memphis tonight, Nashville early tomorrow morning, and my house tomorrow afternoon. :D:D:D

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine just got to Anchorage. Now to see if it makes it to me as scheduled tomorrow. Fingers crossed! :)

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is in transit from Alaska since yesterday. Never arrived anywhere. Was supposed to get it by 4:30 today and it is 4pm now. :(

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine has been sitting in Indianapolis since 3:30am today. I am getting more frustrated by the minute. It was supposed to be delivered by 4:30pm today. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Most reactions

Latest posts