What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Could be Available Almost Immediately Next Week

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
ipad2launchinvite.JPG

This is a bit of a turn up for the books! AppleInsider is saying today that it has learned from sources that quite contrary to recent reports that the iPad 2 production may be delayed, it may in fact actually be ready to go on sale very soon. AppleInsider says that according to their sources, Apple has readied several of its operating divisions to perform tasks normally associated with a large-scale product roll out, and not just an announcement. The sources even go as far as to say that the iPad 2 could well be on its way to retail stores at the very time Apple is launching it in California this coming Wednesday, March 2. While noting that nothing is official until Apple says it is, AppleInsider stresses that their sources are normally accurate and reliable. So, if the iPad 2 really does go on sale next Wednesday, will you be rushing out to snap one up?

Source: AppleInsider | Apple may surprise with near immediate availability of iPad 2 next week

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
*in the US.

Everybody else will have to wait month(s), as per usual...

Miguel Miranda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey im really in a dilema here. I just bought an iPad and i heard that the new one is coming. Should i return it and wait for the new one? If it is going to be presented NeXT week, how much time after do you think it will be on sale on europe???

Jaws3288

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.epforums.org
I mean if I get 500 dollars in birthday gifts since that's the day of my birthday, then yes I will be getting it. Since, I will not make that much, then no. I'm perfectly happy with my iPad.

bearswatchin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2

I won't make a decision to update until I have a COMPLETE listing of the changes. I don't see me spending that many $$ just for a camera or a lower system weight. FWIW, I have an iPod Touch and the Camera for iPad app if I want to take photos with the iPad. PITA? Not for me.

Jerry
iPad 16gig wifi only, iPod Touch 8gig, iPhone 3, and several Linux systems plus Windows to let the sun light in.:)

pcimaging

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am going to be waiting with anticipation. However I will first have to see how many of the rumored changes actually do come to be correct. If in fact Apple has included a retina display along with front and rear cameras that will be a plus but it could also mean a hike in price. I had a tough time justifying the expense of the 64 gig in version 1. I am a sucker for technology though.

Most reactions