What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad 2 camera...question to those who love it

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't love it, but it's proven useful. Standard stuff -- Skype video and photographing the occasional docs when my iPhone camera doesn't suffice. I also used it as a sort of periscope after I thought I dropped something behind the dryer. I stuck the iPad between dryer and wall, so I could easily check.

Mostly, I use my iPhone camera, which I do love.

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the camera but I think I've only used it once to actually take a picture. I have an iPhone so if I need a quick pic I use it since it's much more handy. Also, the quality's nothing to write home about, pretty bad actually. I love the cameras for FaceTime and other video chat apps. I've found the quality with FaceTime to be really good, particularly compared to google video and tango. Overall I'm really happy to have the camera for video chatting. I knew when I bought the iPad the camera quality was bad so I wasn't expecting much therefore I wasn't disappointed. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Goofing with the camera and ArtStudio and posting it here because, well, um, because I wasted almost an hour on this and I have to post it somewhere. To stay on topic, this is just a continuation of the I love my camera because I can play with it excuse, um theme. :D

SpyderPhone.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions