What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 App Store badge stuck?

Duckkarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2 that is running 6.1.2 and jail broke. My App Store is showing 1 update on the icon badge, but when I open the App Store and click the update tab, I can't find any updates. It just shows blank screen. Has anyone seen this before, and is there any way I can fix this? My wife's is doing the same thing, her's is jail broke, but has very few tweaks installed. This issue just developed today. Thanks for any thoughts you might have. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363235771.427820.jpg

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have moved your started thread to the iPad Hacking sub-forum where you may have a better chance of receiving assistance for your jail broken iPad2

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you list what tweaks you have installed? It sounds like something is interfering with the App Store.

The only time I have seen this happen is where someone has apps which do not belong to them on the device.

OP
D

Duckkarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will have to place the list later. I can say that there are no pirated apps or tweaks on any of my devices

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To be clear, I was not suggesting you were a pirate. You mentioned that your Wife's is doing the same thing - if you share apps via the same PC / iTunes, but use different ID's this could cause problems depending on the tweaks you have, but is NOT illegal.

OP
D

Duckkarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That makes perfect sense. I had no intention as coming across defensive about pirating.

A little more info. Both iPads are on the same iTunes account, but sync to different PCs. I don't have either device with me, but I will post a list of major tweaks once I get home. I'm thinking about removing tweaks to see if I can track down the offender. Funny thing is that my phone has some of the same tweaks, but I am not having the issue on the phone.

OP
D

Duckkarl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well now it has cleared itself up on its own. Looked like maybe there was an app update that didn't fully come through.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Most reactions